Hi, I’m Amy. I’m glad you’re here. Here’s what you’ll find…
It was 2013. For years I had been blogging about blogging, making money online, social media and self-publishing. Then I realized a blog is a bad way to write about blogging. Things change too fast. Posts get outdated. So, I decided to stop blogging about blogging and just write about it instead. I did 3 things:
- I deleted hundreds of outdated posts.
- I updated the ones I’m going to keep.
- Most importantly, I started The Useletter®. It’s like the inside scoop. Fresh, current tips. Read about it here or sign up here:
As I mentioned, I’m keeping only my best posts. My post How to Start a Blog is consistently one of the most popular on the site. I thoroughly enjoy teaching people how to get started blogging and I keep this post updated. My goal is to do so in the most easy-to-follow way possible. Check it out here if you’d like.
Here’s the rest of the list of most popular posts:
- How to Make Money Blogging
- How to Blog: A Step-By-Step Guide
- How to Write an About Page
- How to Write an Ebook
- How to Decide What to Blog About
- How to Become a Virtual Assistant
- How Much Do Bloggers Make
Other than the things I’ve mentioned above, here are some different ways I share what I know about online publishing:
- My Knowtbook – This is my business playbook. It’s nothing like the polished ecourses and products you find many amazing bloggers producing these days, but it’s jam-packed with notes I save while I’m researching blogging, social media and online business. Check out my video tour on this page.
- The #HeyAmy Show – A fledgling project aimed at answering your questions.
Thanks for stopping by. Enjoy!