Bottom line? Put your ebook in the Kindle Store.
It’s free, and the exposure can really boost sales.
So, how do you get your ebook on Kindle?
If you have already created your ebook, it’s not difficult. I thought about writing out all the steps, but that would take me a super long time and really, you’ll get a lot better information straight from the horse’s mouth.
Kindle Direct Publishing is the place you want to go to get your ebook on Kindle and they have nicely outlined the steps to start selling on Kindle. Simply go to the Getting Started section of the Help page (you’ll have to login first) and then navigate through the steps which are listed on the left side of the page.
Also, as a second resource, check out the free ebook called Building Your Book for Kindle (also written by Amazon).
How to make your ebook available on Nook
To make it available on Nook, go to NookPress.
*There are affiliate links in this post.
Other posts in this series
- How to Write an Ebook
- How to Write an Ebook: Pricing
- How to Write an Ebook: Distribution
- How to Write an Ebook: Creating a Sales Page (or Site)
- How to Write an Ebook: Preparing for Affiliates
- How to Write an Ebook: Taking care of your affiliates
- How to Write an Ebook: Paying your affiliates
- How to Make Your Ebook Available on Kindle & Nook
- How to Write an Ebook: Marketing