If you’re an affiliate for Amazon, you can easily share Amazon products on Facebook and Twitter with just a few clicks.
(Not sure what an affiliate is? It’s one of the ways bloggers make money. For more, read my post, How to Make Money Blogging: Affiliate Marketing Explained.)
1. Login to Amazon Associates. (You can sign up for the Amazon Associates program here, if eligible.)
2. Go to the product page you want to share on Amazon like I did below with Tell Your Time.* At the top, you’ll see a gray bar from which you can easily grab your affiliate links.
3. To share quickly on Facebook or Twitter, simply click the Share link. A dropdown menu will appear. Choose the platform where you want to share.
4. You’ll get the standard sharing window for Facebook or Twitter. The Twitter share box is pretty straightforward. For Facebook, make sure you specify where you want it to be shared (on your Page or on your personal Profile):
5. Type any commentary (I’ve also begun adding a note at the end indicating it’s an affiliate link like this), share it and you’re done!
*There are affiliate links in this post.