Updated May 15, 2015
If you want to share Amazon affiliate links on Facebook and Twitter, you can do so easily easily with just a few clicks. Of course, don’t forget to disclose properly! (More on that below.)
How to share Amazon affiliate links on Facebook & Twitter
1. Login to Amazon Associates. (You can sign up for the Amazon Associates program here, if eligible.)
2. Go to the product page you want to share on Amazon like I did below for Tell Your Time (affiliate link). At the top, you’ll see a gray bar called the Site Stripe from which you can easily grab your affiliate link.
If you don’t see the gray bar, it’s probably hidden. In that case, simply click the gray tab in the left corner like so:
If you still don’t see it, you might have turned the site stripe off. Turn it back on here.
3. To share quickly on Facebook or Twitter, simply click the Share link. A dropdown menu will appear. Choose the platform where you want to share.
4. You’ll get the standard sharing window for Facebook or Twitter. The Twitter share box is pretty straightforward. For Facebook, make sure you specify if you want to share it on your Page or on your personal Profile (if you choose Page, make sure to indicate the correct Page):
5. Type any commentary. Also add indication that it’s an affiliate link, according to FTC regulations. I explain those here.
Next, boost your affiliate sales
Was this post helpful? Share it!