Hi, I’m Amy. I teach people how to make money online by starting a blog. Even if they have limited time, are on a tight budget or aren’t techy.
Here are the basics…
You need three things to make money
- Passion. You’re a ninja at something!
- People. Someone else is interested!
- Product. It doesn’t have to be a thing!
1. Talk about your PASSION. The topic you love, the skill you’ve mastered, the experience you’ve gained, or the knowledge you have.
2. Connect with your PEOPLE. Others share your passion, need help with it or want to know more, no matter how obscure or niched. Use the internet to find them.
3. Sell your PRODUCT. Some of your people will gladly pay for more value or extra help. They might purchase a physical or digital product you create, hire you for a skill you provide, or buy a product you recommend (and you earn a commission).
Have you ever read a blog, watched a YouTube channel or listened to a podcast? If so, you are someone’s person (2) and they are very likely making money (3).
If they can do it, so can you. I’ll show you how to start.
How does a blog fit into all this?
Your blog — or a website without a blog if you prefer — is your online home. You own it, you control it, you can always be found (COVID-19 taught us how invaluable this is).
- Use your blog to talk about your passion. In articles, videos or a podcast — whichever suits you.
- Use your blog to connect with your people. You can demonstrate your expertise, and they’ll always know where to find you.
- Use your blog to sell your product (or service). It’s an easy and natural storefront.