Updated May 8, 2015
As an affiliate, every time someone purchases one of those products through your affiliate link, you get paid! (New to affiliate marketing? Read my explanation here.)
- Sign up for the The Knowtbook affiliate program here (via SendOwl).
- Sign up for the Tell Your Time affiliate program here (via Amazon Associates).
Note: I ran my own Tell Your Time affiliate program through E-junkie for many years, but that program ended at the beginning of 2015. If you were an E-junkie affiliate, your link will still work but you will not get credit. Please switch it out with your Amazon Associate link to ensure you get credit! Here is the direct product page for your convenience.
How to use the graphics below
Feel free to use any of the graphics below wherever you’d like (in posts, your sidebar, your emails, etc.)
- Simply right-click (Command-click on a Mac), and “Save Image As” to your computer. Upload the image to your site. For example, if you use WordPress, you can add them to your Media Library (see example below).
- Locate your unique affiliate link from the appropriate program (SendOwl or Amazon Associates) and copy it to your clipboard.
- Now, attach your affiliate link to the image. Here’s how to make an image clickable. You can also use the affiliate link on text too.
An example for the sidebar in WordPress
Here’s how to put one of the graphics in your sidebar:
- Right click (Control-click on a Mac) on any of the graphics below and “Save Image As” to your computer. Note where you have saved it (Desktop, Documents folder, etc.).
- In WordPress, go to Dashboard > Media > Add New and upload the graphic when prompted. Note the “File URL” in the WordPress Add Media window.
- Grab a text widget for your sidebar. Here’s how to work with widgets.
- Insert the image and affiliate code like so (replacing “URLofImage” with the File URL you noted above):
<a href="http://AffiliateLink"><img src="http://URLofImage" /></a>
Contact me if you have any questions.