What would you like to ask me about?
- Need help blogging?
- Want my feedback?
- Want permission to link, share or repost?
- Looking for a consultant or coach?
- Want to guest post or submit a Useletter tip?
- Would you like me to speak at your event?
- Interested in advertising?
- Wondering if I can review or promote your ebook, blog or product?
- Want to connect elsewhere?
- Got another question?
Thanks for contacting me. I do read every email. As much as I’d like to answer them all, I’m afraid my family has threatened to hide my computer if I don’t shut it down every once in a while. I know. So unreasonable.
Need help blogging?
Start here: How to Start a Blog. It will get you up and running. Then go here: Contents. It’s got all my tips, tools and tutorials for beginning and intermediate bloggers. Also, I recommend the Useletter to keep updated on what’s happening in the blogosphere. The search bar is also helpful.
Want my feedback?
I’m always honored to be asked! Unfortunately, the number of requests for feedback is far greater than I can keep up with so I am unable to provide this service.
Tip: The key to a great site is (1) excellent content and (2) a good user experience. In light of those things, I recommend you find some family or friends who would be willing to take a critical look at your site. Does it make sense? Do they find it easy to navigate? Can they get to the information they want to know?
Want permission to link, share or repost?
Thank you for asking! If my site has been helpful to you and you’d like to tell your readers about it, please feel free to write a short blurb (in your own words) and link back. Thank you!
Tip: A shout-out and link back is usually very much appreciated by bloggers and site owners, so permission is not necessary 99% of the time in this case. However, keep in mind that blog content is copyrighted, so reposting someone else’s full post on your own site is not cool. To be safe & courteous, post a small excerpt (1-3 sentences) and then link back to the original post. Thanks for understanding!
Looking for a consultant or coach?
I’m sorry, my queue is currently closed. Instead, check out my Knowtbook. It has what I’d tell you anyway.
Want to guest post or submit a Useletter tip?
I’m not accepting guest posts at this time but if you have a quick tip, shoot it over and I will consider including it in my Useletter. (Subscribe first to get familiar with the types of tips I publish.) Here are my submission guidelines:
- Preference will be given to those tips that offer quick, practical advice to bloggers, online entrepreneurs, platform builders and those working from home.
- You may include a link to your blog or website for credit. However, please note that I often hear about tools or tips from a variety of sources. I try to give credit to the original sender, so if you see your tip published but credited to someone else, it’s because they beat you to the punch. 🙂
- If I publish your tip, it will usually be within 4-6 weeks of receiving it, but it is not guaranteed. I’m sorry, but I am unable to notify you if, or when, your tip will be published.
- Word count should be no longer than 75 words. If published, it will probably be edited so no need to take a lot of time crafting something fancy. “Hey Amy, I found this cool tool that helps me write 35 posts at once. [link]” is fine.
- Send your submission in an email with “tip submission” in the subject line.
- Submission does not guarantee publication.
Would you like me to speak at your event?
Check out my speaking page.
Interested in advertising?
I’m not currently accepting advertising but that may change in the future. If it does, I’ll announce it in the Useletter. I do not accept text links.
Wondering if I can review or promote your ebook, blog or product?
Unfortunately, due to the number of requests I get, I’m unable to do so most of the time. However, if you’d like to shoot me an email, I’m often happy to add it to my list of things to check out. If it’s a good fit, I’ll mention it.
Want to connect elsewhere?
Got another question?
Feel free to email me at AmyLynnAndrews at gmail dot com. (Unsolicited sales or promotional emails will be marked as spam.)
Back to top