Updated April 5, 2017
My Studio is now closed
When I think of a studio, I think of a workroom, where an artist experiments and does their thing. It contains a hodgepodge of not-quite-ready-for-the-public projects. The same goes for my online studio.
Disclosure: This post contains my referral links.
Who gets access?
What’s in it?
- Topic roadmap. This is a list of some “golden nuggets” I think are especially good in the Toolkit + the name of the resource where it can be found + the exact page, video, lesson or module where it’s locate so you can go directly to it.
- My Genius Blogger’s Toolkit Top Picks guide (with notes). This printable is a quick reference guide to my GBTK top picks, but it also contains notes about each of them.
- Quarterly calendars. This set of simple printable calendars, from October 2016 through December 2017 is intended for overview planning. Sometimes planning a week or a month at a time doesn’t feel sufficient, but planning a year at a time is overwhelming. This is a happy medium.
- How to Organize Photos. This is in response to the flood of emails I received after mentioning my photo organization project in the Useletter in August 2016.
- Content Tiers & Monetization Cheatsheet. This is for those who aren’t sure how to progress from simply writing on their blog to actually making money with the information they provide. This cheatsheet is a breakdown of the “content tiers” I recommend along with examples for each. (By the way, now that you’re the proud owner of the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit, you are the proud owner of my Knowtbook! If the concept of “content marketing” isn’t clear, type into the search bar of my Knowtbook for a lot more info.)
- Tell Your Time. I thought I’d throw in my ebook as a fun extra as well.
P.S. I love sharing tips. Are you a Useletter subscriber? In it, I share lots of tips.